Monday, March 25, 2013

Land of Oz.

Mini-recap of life, generally.
Recent clothing additions. I might like neon a little bit. 
• Officially accepted my summer internship at a major hospital's human resources department. So excited!
• Registered for my last fall semester of college. Wait, what?!
• Ran out of hangers in my closet... for the fourth time this year. Oops.
• Discovered The Americans. Um, all I want to do is sit in my room and watch every episode.
• New Mexico lost. To Harvard. Byeeeee bracket, nice knowing you! Woof woof.
• Turns out if your cowboy boots have holes in the bottom, and you wear in the rain, you will soon be walking with an inch of water - inside your boots.
This is the best granola ever. I'm eating it for every meal forever.
• Disney GIFs + college = this, which is uh, truth.
• If I don't get some color soon, I'm going to turn translucent. Sun, where you at?!
• I can't tell you how many times I've played this song. This is just as catchy as anything from T. Swift.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh My Gosh, that Disney/College post is soo adorable! I seriously can't handle it!

xo Amy @
British Prep

Portuguese Prepster said...

I've heard the Americans is supposed to be great! I need to watch! congrats on your internship! I'm looking into HR jobs too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?



my web-site :: casa rural castilla la mancha

katelyn carter said...

Love it!! Found your blog from Kelly's and just found you on Twitter, too. I love horses as well! :)

Hayley said...

Hey Holly! I found your blog through Kelly's link up and I'm already obsessed! In fact, I want to go find some of that sea salt spray right now! I'm adding you to my reader because I think you're super fun! Have a great Saturday!!

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

congrats on your internship! awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design and Content © 2014 Hey, Hey Holly. All Rights Reserved.